2009-06-24

Woo in the Telegraph - a response (of sorts)

24 June 2009

Dear Dr [Schroedinger99],

I am writing in response to your email concerning Annabel Croft article, which appeared in the Telegraph.

Your comments have been passed on to our editorial team for their future reference on this topic and I would like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us on this matter. We value your readership and appreciate our readers' comments.

I hope you shall continue to enjoy The Daily Telegraph.

Yours sincerely,

Andy King


hmmm........

Well, let's just say that if I ever hear that someone has died because he/she relied on ingredient-free homoeopathic remedies rather than seeking the medical intervention he/she required, I shall remind Andy King of this email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, but you can leave them without registering.