The difficulty here is that nothing that could be implemented has been agreed yet and, once it has been agreed - presumably towards the end of 2020, there will be no time to implement any of the agreed new procedures.
- Increased fulminations from the DUP in NI, as the true consequences of Johnson's WA dawn on them (though they have painted themselves into a corner and have nowhere else to go).
- The rest of EU manufacturing continuing to prune the UK from its supply chains.
- UK manufacturing (especially car manufacturing) to continue slowly dismantling itself and moving away.
- A continuing decline in the numbers of Drs, nurses, midwifes, care-workers, agricultural workers, top academics etc coming here from the EU - perhaps combined with a last minute rush of EU citizens coming here before the drawbridge in drawn up at the end of the year.
- Continued remonstrations from industry about the lack of any clarity when it comes to the details of what they will have to prepare for.
- & c